The North America data center cooling market is accounted to US$ 3.1 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 7.9 Bn by 2027.
In the United States, during the years 1998 – 2010, the number of data centers increased from approximately 430 to 2,000 and the overall power usage of data centers experienced a doubling between the years 2000 – 2006. Managing data centers is becoming increasingly complex as the pressure to “Go Green” is being observed worldwide. Data center managers are faced with the challenge of consolidating power through virtualization, blade servers, more efficient power supplies, and several other methods. With increasing number of data storage requirement globally, construction of data centers is also increasing across the world. This has led to increase in the growth of North America data center cooling market. As a result of this, the number of data centre cooling in these countries are expected to increase significantly. These factors are positively impacting on the growth of North America data center cooling market.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00007020/
Top Companies Profiled In This Report:
- Asetek, Inc.
- Black Box Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation (Carrier Corporation)
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Modine Manufacturing Company
- Nortek Air Solutions, LLC
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- STULZ GmbH
Reason To Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America Data Center Cooling market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to cooling type, data center type, industry vertical, offering, and component.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners,
Email: [email protected]