The deep learning chip market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 900.1 Mn in 2018 to US$ 7836.4 Mn by the year 2027 with a CAGR of 27.1% from the year 2019 to 2027.
Driving factor such as the rising investments in deep learning chip start-ups is propelling the growth of the deep learning chip market. Further, the increasing adoption of cloud-based computing across several industries is anticipated to boost the deep learning chip market growth in the near future. With ever-increasing use cases of AI and the evolving market landscape, the advancements in present chips have become a necessity. Deep learning chip is majorly used in data center training market where NVIDIA is a market leader. However, the demand for application-specific custom deep learning chips and inference on edge and data center are the fast-growing segments in deep learning chip market, and many new startups are coming up to tap this market. The innovative technologies and solutions offered by these start-ups are going to intensify the competition in the deep learning chip market.
The funding scenario is looking good for these startups majorly due to huge interest of industries in artificial intelligence and its capabilities to transform business processes. Some of the important developments in the start-up landscape include, in May 2019, Hailo Technologies Ltd. an Israeli private limited company launched the first of their deep learning processors named Hailo i-8 chips. This chip is expected to provide 26 tera operations per second (TOPS). In November 2019, Intel Corporation grew its prominence in artificial intelligence with the launch of its Nervana Neural Network processors for deep learning.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00008603/
Top Companies Profiled In This Report:
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc. (Google)
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Xilinx Inc.
Reason To Buy:
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America deep learning chip market.
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America deep learning chip market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners,
Email: [email protected]