“Autonomous Agents Market” reports. Autonomous Agents market analysis report puts light on several factors such as market size in various countries around the world, projected CAGR of the market to grow in the forecast period 2020-2026, base year calculated in the report, key factors driving the market, most influencing segment growing in the market, top companies that hold the market share in the market, region to provide more business opportunities in the coming years and more. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Autonomous Agents business report makes some important proposals for a new project of Autonomous Agents market before evaluating its feasibility.
Click to get Global Autonomous Agents Market Research Sample PDF Copy Instantly @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-autonomous-agents-market
Autonomous Agents Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of 7254.13 million by 2026 witnessing a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Future Outlook and by Top key players Analysis Oracle, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Amazon Web Services, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Infosys Limited, Nuance Communications, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, Fetch.AI, Affectiva., Intel Corporation, Salesforce.com, inc., Aptiv., Google, Talla, Inc., Microsoft and AOS Group amongst others.
“Product definition” Autonomous agents are intelligent agents that are programming elements performing certain set of tasks on the benefit of the owner with freedom, without any interference from the owner. They are smart software entities that automatically act depending on the scenario of the environment, in the reach of its own goal or agenda. These are based on artificial intelligence programmes that act on their own and respond to a given stimulus, without the involvement of human beings.
Global Autonomous Agents Market: Segment Analysis
Global Autonomous Agents Market By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation & Mobility, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Competitive Landscape Global autonomous agents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous agents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In addition, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period – 2020 to 2027
What are the major market growth drivers?
- Artificial Intelligence is being used in a large number of areas and fields. The rising scope of AI applications boosts the development and growth of autonomous agents
- Fast pace improvements in cloud technology and technological advancements fosters the growth of this market
- Rising access and use of parallel computational resources
- Rising costs of security and maintenance of on-premises solution stimulates the growth of autonomous agents, as they reduce the operational and maintenance costs
- Growing size and complexity of data sets boosts the need for autonomous agents
- Rising improvements and use of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML)
- Use of autonomous agents improves performance, with enhanced scalability and efficiency by access to real time information
Key Developments in the Global Autonomous Agents Market:
- In March, 2018, Fetch.AI has developed world’s first autonomous ledger, which automatically handles transactions of sale and purchase contracts. Fetch.AI has integrated artificial intelligence, machine learning and ledger technology to deliver a decentralised, self-performing ledger system by allowing autonomous economic agents to facilitate economic and financial activities. Fetch.AI with their innovations and developments in autonomous agents and AI applications is moving forward to become the google of AI.
- In September 2017, Talla, launched Botchain, which is a combination of blockchain technology and AI that ensures trust, reliability and security in the functioning of AI autonomous agents while being used in business premises and workplace. Botchain provides a system to audit and verify the transactions of autonomous agents to increase the security and reliability of autonomous transactions.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-autonomous-agents-market
Key questions answered in the Global Autonomous Agents Market report include:
- What will be Autonomous Agents market share and the forecast for 2020-2027?
- What are the key factors compelling the worldwide Autonomous Agents market?
- Who are the key players in the world Autonomous Agents industry?
- What are the factors impacting the revenue and production growth of the Autonomous Agents market?
- What are the opportunities & challenges in the Autonomous Agents industry?
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475