5G in IoT market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 322.4 Mn in 2019 to US$ 1,679.8 Mn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 22.9% from the year 2019 to 2027.
In Europe region, 5G networks is in launching phase, also Europe is highly focused toward the implementation of IoT technology, 5G would be used in IoT that would highly transform the IoT industry. The Europe 5G in IoT market size is expected to gradually increase in the coming years till 2027, owing to massive and ever-increasing demand for 5G.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00007006/
The List of Companies
- AT&T Inc.
- BT Group Plc
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Nokia Corporation
- Qualcomm Corporation
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Telefónica S.A.
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- Vodafone Group PLC
The idea of IoT has gained traction over the past few years. Several companies and industries are focused on technology to maximally leverage the IoT as well as on regulatory protocols to promote uniformity and standardization. The IoT is assisting in optimizing process efficiencies across various industries, such as manufacturing, and transportation and logistics. Various economic, technological, and behavioral changes are empowering the growth and adoption of IoT worldwide. Due to the robust growth of IoT across the region, the number of connected devices is also increasing all over the world. According to the European Telecommunications Standards Institute, a nonprofit organization based in Europe, the number of connected devices in the IoT is projected to be outstripping the world population, and it is expected to exceed US$ 20 Bn by 2020.
Reason To Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe 5G in IoT market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe 5G in IoT market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth Europe market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners,
Email: [email protected]