Bottled Water Market with Insights and Key Business Factors:
The Bottled Water Market report offer a profound overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis by taking into account most important factors such as revenue, cost, and gross margin. The Bottled Water Market research report provides an analytical measurement of the main challenges faced by the business currently and in the upcoming years. Proficient capabilities and excellent resources in research, data collection, development, consulting, evaluation, compliance and regulatory services come together to generate this world-class market research report. Bottled Water Market report is especially designed by keeping in mind the customer requirements which will ultimately assist in boosting return on investment (ROI).
Get a PDF Sample copy (including COVID-19 impact analysis and up-to 30% discount) @
The study considers the Bottled Water Market value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Major Market manufacturers covered in the Bottled Water Market are:
CG Roxane, LLC, Icelandic Glacial.., Vichy Catalan Corporation, Bebidas SA, SUNTORY BEVERAGE & FOOD LIMITED, Mountain Valley Spring Company, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo ,Danone, Nestle Waters, Hangzhou Wahaha Group., Sunny Delight Beverages Company, Balance Trading Company, VOSS WATER, Fiji Water and AJE
By Product Type
- Still water
- Sparkling water
- Functional water
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Home and Office Delivery
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
Based on regions, the Bottled Water Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Get a Sample copy (Table of Content, Charts and Figures)@
Global bottled water market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 210.8 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 341.1 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Bottled water is packaged drinking water, for instance, mineral water, distilled water, wall water or spring water. It may or may not be carbonated. Bottled water is available in different sizes ranging from small single serving bottles to larger bottles.
- Developing lifestyles and health concerns
- Consumer option for vitamin and minerals rich drinking water
- Environment pollution through plastic bottles.
- Absence of awareness regarding health issues through low-cost tap water.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Nestlé Waters collaborated with Danone and Origin Materials to develop PET plastic bottles, which were made from 100% renewable and sustainable resources.
- In November 2017, The Coca-Cola Company launched its bottled water brand Kinley in Nepal in order to gain domestic market share.
Highlights of TOC:
Overview: In addition to an overview of the Bottled Water Market, this section provides an overview of the report to give an idea of the type and content of the study.
Market dynamics: Here the authors of the report discussed in detail the main drivers, restrictions, challenges, trends and opportunities in the market.
Product Segments: This part of the report shows the growth of the market for various types of products sold by the largest companies.
Application segments: The analysts who have authored the report have thoroughly evaluated the market potential of the key applications and identified the future opportunities they should create in the Bottled Water Market.
Geographic Segments: Each regional market is carefully examined to understand its current and future growth scenarios.
Key Benefits for Bottled Water Market:
- In-depth analysis of the Market is conducted by constructing Market estimations for the key Market segments. The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Bottled Water Market trends and dynamics.
- Key Market players within the Market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the Market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top manufacturers within the Market
- A comprehensive analysis of all the regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, The Middle East and Africa)
Click Here to avail customization of Bottled Water Market [email protected]
Data Bridge Market research endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market.
Data Bridge Market Research
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 819+2 7475
Email: [email protected]