As the global healthcare industry addresses a paradigm shift towards coordinate care services, medical practitioners are compelled to develop databases for structuring case studies in the future.
This necessitates the need for recording essential information on prevalent disorders such as cardiovascular diseases. A latest study developed by Persistence Market Research predicts that the demand for cardiovascular information systems will keep surging in the upcoming decade.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4193
- McKesson Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens AG
- IBM (Merge Healthcare)
- Cerner Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Digisonics Inc
- Agfa Healthcare
Leading providers of cardiovascular information systems in the world: McKeeson Corporation, IBM (Merge Healthcare), GE Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Digisonics Inc., Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips NV, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, and Lumedx
According to the report, titled “Cardiovascular Information Systems (CVIS) Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2024,” the global adoption of cardiovascular information systems will be rampant on the account of factors such as:
- Growing adoption of Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) technology: Almost every other CVIS solution in the market is likely to be fully-compatible with the VNA technology. Sharing, storing and archiving medical information from more than 20 specialties and generating ideal CVIS solutions makes Vendor Neutral Archive an integral part of cardiovascular information systems.
- Higher investments in Health Information Technology (HIT): Consolidation of HIT solutions in the global healthcare industry is incidentally fuelling the adoption of cardiovascular information system solutions.
- Favorable government reforms: Hospitals and medical institutes are not shying away from installing advanced CVIS solutions, thanks to favorable legislative acts implemented by governments around the world. For instance, the Health Information Technology for Economic & Clinical Health (HITECH) Act of 2009 has been instrumenting billion-dollar investments towards development of electronic information systems that use medical records for important clinical purposes.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/4193
The report unswervingly regards hospitals, clinics and cardiac cath labs are largest end-users of cardiovascular information systems in the world.
And, an unwavering growth in infrastructure of such healthcare organizations has been projected to play a major role in driving the sales of CVIS solutions. Correspondingly, robust healthcare infrastructure in the US and Canada has helped in orchestrating North America’s dominance in the global CVIS market. In 2016, nearly 40% of global CVIS revenues were accounted by North America.
The demand for cardiovascular information systems is also expected to rise in Asia Pacific and Europe, while Latin America and Middle East & Africa will register a comparatively sluggish revenue growth through 2024.
The report also reveals that over 50% of global CVIS market revenues will be attributed by services. Adoption of cardiovascular information services will be fairly higher than the combined sales of hardware and software components.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4193
Demand for integrated software is also expected to surge, while adoption of CVIS maintenance services will gain traction through 2024. During the forecast period, eight out of ten cardiovascular information systems sold in the world will be cloud-based.
Global deployment of cloud-based CVIS solutions will bring in a little over US$ 1,000 Mn by the end of 2024. And, the report also estimates that in 2017 and beyond, almost every other CVIS solution adopted across the globe will serve as an application for catheterization, echocardiography, and electrocardiogram.
Although, global revenues emanating from the application of cardiovascular information systems in electrophysiological applications will soar at a high CAGR of 7.7%.
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Feminine Hygiene Product Market – Feminine Hygiene Products Market Segmented By Sanitary Pads/Napkins, Tampons, Panty Liners, Menstrual Cups, and Feminine Hygiene Wash. For More Information
Elder Care Services Market – Elder Care Services Market Segmented By Home-based Care, Community-based Care, Institutional Care Services and Financing Source By Public Expenditure, Private Source, Out-of-Pocket Spending. For More Information
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com