The corporate assessment service market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 713.2 Mn in 2018 to US$ 1,167.8 Mn by the year 2027 with a CAGR of 5.8% from the year 2019 to 2027.
The companies operating in the corporate assessment services market are offering services for various phases of a recruitment lifecycle, which includes pre-hire, post-hire, and talent development and training. The companies offering corporate assessment solutions are leveraging advanced technologies such as AI and predictive analytics to derive actionable insights from the objective data. The corporate assessment services offer various advantages over the traditional hiring process, such as greater flexibility, scalability, and better talent development and retention.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report:-https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00008339/
The List of Companies are – Europe Corporate Assessment Service Market
- AON PLC
- Arctic Shores Limited
- Birkman International, Inc.
- Development Dimensions International, Inc.
- Harrison Assessments
- Korn Ferry
- IBM Corporation
- Mettl Online Assessment
The growing focus towards hiring the best fit candidate for the job role and efficient management of large candidate’s pools are the major factors that are driving the growth of entrance assessment service market. The promotion assessment services enable the employer to assess the skills and abilities of individual employee required for a particular role in the company. The promotion assessment services provide a fast, reliable, and transparent way of determining employees for promotion.
Reason To Buy:
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe high voltage cable market.
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the corporate assessment service market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners,
Email: [email protected]