Europe’s employee monitoring solution market is expected to grow from US$ 195.02 Mn in 2018 to US$ 339.86 Mn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 6.5% from the year 2018 to 2027.
With the advancements in technologies such as the introduction of artificial intelligence and the future workspaces would have intelligent employee monitoring solutions that would be capable of performing more than just tracking. There is a shift of focus towards behavior analysis, and future employee monitoring solutions would be able to track behavioral changes in employees’ behavior in multiple ways. This would help organizations to access behavioral anomalies in real-time and avoid the threat of insider attacks. In the coming years, the employee monitoring solutions are expected to monitor if an employee is unhappy, thus most likely to resign. This functionality is similar to Hitachi’s Happiness Meter, which measures the happiness of employees. The companies are working rigorously on the development of advanced monitoring solutions. Thus, to attract more customers, companies are focusing on developing advanced solutions that would help them to gain a strong position in the employee monitoring solutions market.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report:- https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00007118/
The List of Companies
- Awareness Technologies Inc.
- Clever Security Software Ltd
- Ekran Systems, Inc.
- iMonitor Software
- Teramind, Inc.
Currently, Germany is dominating the employee monitoring solution market in terms of adoption, which in turn boost the demand for employee monitoring solution market. Germany is a highly industrialized country, and its economically leading industries include chemicals, automotive, electronics, and food & beverages. The country has a strong manufacturing sector, according to the data provided by the World Bank, the manufacturing industry contributed about 20.8% of the total GDP in the year 2018. With the growing focus of organizations towards gaining flexibility and achieving better operational practices, the demand for employee monitoring solutions is expected to grow across the manufacturing sector. Therefore, a strong manufacturing sector in the region is positively impacting the revenue generation of employee monitoring solutions in the region.
Reason To Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe Employee Monitoring Solution Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe Employee Monitoring Solution market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth Europe market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners,
Email: [email protected]